2012 is here! Wow! Here’s the list of the Top 10 Cloth Diapers of 2011 at the Little Monkey Store:
- Blueberry Trainers: The perfect daytime potty trainers and not only practical, they are cute too! They look just like big kid undies but with a bit of absorbency. These trainers make potty training a little more fun.
- FuzziBunz One Size: I love these diapers! They are a perfect one size diaper that works for skinny or chubby legs. We (and our customers too) are a huge fan of the adjustable elastics. FuzziBunz just revamped these diapers, so we’ll see how popular they become in 2012.
- bumGenius 4.0: For the second year in a row, bumGenius is in the top ten! You get the great stain resistant interior of suede cloth with the low maintenance of snaps.
- Flip by Cotton Babies: Day packs, individuals, covers only, stay dry inserts, organic inserts, disposable inserts… the options are endless for these diapers.
- Monkey Doodlez Swim Diapers: The perfect reusable swim diaper for the pool or the beach. They fit true to size and nothing escapes. So many cute designs. Monkey Doodlez launched a snap version of their well known swimmers in 2011 and they have been flying off the shelves!
- Sustainablebabyish Sloomb Fitted Diapers: These sized fitted diapers are hard to keep in stock! Perfect for overnight or if you’re looking for a natural organic cloth diaper.
- AMP One Size Duo Diaper: Our personal favourite for our tall and thin toddler. They are a true fitting one-size diaper. Available in a bunch of great colours and AMP just launched a few patterns too. Plus, they are made in Canada.
- Swaddlebees Simplex 2.0: An all-in-one and pocket diaper at the same time. Made of super thirsty birdseye cotton, this diaper allows you to add extra inserts for more absorbency if you need to.
- Bummis Organic Cotton Prefolds: Who can leave out the most perfect, yet simple prefold. These prefolds wash up nice and fluffy soft and are perfect for newborns or older infants if you’re on a tight budget.
- GroVia AIO: If you’re looking for an organic cotton all-in-one that is also available in a bunch of great patterns, look no further than this cloth diaper.
We’re looking forward to seeing what makes the list for 2012! Stay tuned for our top cloth diaper accessories for 2011.