What would the list of Top Cloth Diapers be without the Top Cloth Diaper Accessories of 2011? Let’s face it, we can buy diapers, but it’s the accessories that make cloth diapering easy! Here’s our list of the Top Cloth Diaper Accessories for 2011:
- Bummis Bio-Soft Flushable Diaper Liners: No surprise with this one! At home or away, these make cleaning up poop so much easier. The must-have diaper accessory.
- Rockin’ Green Laundry Soap REMIX: For the second year this is the most popular detergent! Soft Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Funk Rock… the perfect laundry detergent for washing cloth diapers. Rage Against the Raspberry is the most popular scent two years in a row!
- Microfleece Liners: These jumped up to number three in 2011. Microfleece liners are reusable liners for your diapers. Great for when you have to use rash cream or you want a more stay-dry feeling in prefold or fitted cloth diapers. Wash and reuse!
- RLR: If you need to do a heavy duty strip or have really hard water, RLR is your cloth diapering friend. One packet strips a load of diapers and makes them odour free again.
- Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bags: The perfect wet bag for out and about. Store your clean diapers in the front pocket and pop the wet ones in the PUL lined zippered compartment at the back. Also works great for swimsuits too.
- Planet Wise Diaper Pail Liners: Once again in the top 10. These liners fit perfect in any diaper pail, whether it is a name brand or something you’ve picked up at London Drugs. They wash up really well and they are priced right.
- Snappis: If you’re using prefolds, snappis are a must have! Put away the dangerous diaper pins and reach for a snappi.
- Diaper Sprayer: Worth every.single.penny. Makes cloth diapering so much easier.
- Yum Bum Butter: Made by Canada’s own Delish Naturals. Yum Bum Butter is cloth diaper safe and kicks diaper rash in the behind!
- CJ’s Carcass Cleaner: The easiest to use cloth wipe solution. Just add a few squirts to water and stir. Doesn’t get any easier than this.
Let’s see what ends up being the top cloth diaper accessories for 2012!